Farm Songs Theme Pack No 2
5 Audio Single Song Packs – Farm Songs Theme Pack No 2
Five Little Ducks
I Have A Little Pony
Old MacDonald Had A Farm
Piggy Wig And Piggy Wee
When Ducks Get Up In The Morning
Each of the 5 packs contains the following:
mp3 song downloads
- Vocal mp3
- Instrumental mp3
- Instrumental with melody mp3
- Lyric Sheet PDF
- Colored Poster PDF
- Coloring Sheet PDF
- Sheet Music PDF
Farm Songs Theme Pack No 2 includes the following Five Digital Download Audio Single Song Packs:-
- Five Little Ducks: a traditional children’s song. It is a counting song and introduces children to numbers and counting, by subtracting. It can also be used as a fingerplay song.
- I Have A Little Pony: a traditional English poem and song. This is a great song for teaching Tempo, as the tempo in the second half of the song speeds up and then slows down again.
- Old MacDonald Had A Farm: a favourite traditional children’s song from the British Isles and North America, teaching animal sounds and rhythm.
- Piggy Wig And Piggy Wee: a traditional book and fingerplay song.
- When Ducks Get Up In The Morning: a great song for teaching word substitution, improvisation, animal names and sounds. Animal sounds are great way for children to practise phonemes.
If you like Farm Songs Theme Pack No 2, please leave a review in the Reviews section, right next to the Description tab above.
It would be greatly appreciated!
For a more detailed information about each Audio Single
Song Pack in Farm Songs Theme Pack No 2,
follow the links below:
There are 3 other Farm Song Packs available! Farm Songs Theme Pack No 1, No 3, No 4 and Farm Theme Nursery Rhymes Pack.
Click on this link to see all Farm Song Theme Packs
Farm Songs Theme Pack No 3 includes the following Five Digital Download Audio Single Song Packs:-
- Bought Me A Cat: a cumulative song about farm animals, which teaches animal sounds and word substitution. It is also known as “The Farmyard Song”. (Source : Wikipedia)
- Click Go The Shears: an Australian Bush ballad about shearing sheep by hand. Great song for Drama where children pretend to be shearers.
- Come And See My Farm: an Argentinian Folk Song and a great song for teaching animals and their sounds, along with word substitution and improvisation.
- Six Little Ducks: a favourite children’s song that tells the story of one little duck with a feather on her back, who leads the other five ducks.
- This Little Cow Eats Grass: a traditional fingerplay/tickling song for babies and toddlers.
Farm Theme Nursery Rhymes mp3 download – Five Audio Single Song Packs
- Baa Baa Black Sheep: an English nursery rhyme. It is known as a Mother Goose nursery rhyme.
- Little Bo Peep: a well known English Nursery Rhyme about a girl who has lost her sheep.
- Little Boy Blue: a well known English Nursery Rhyme about a little boy who plays the horn and is meant to be looking after the cows and sheep, but is fast asleep on a haystack.
- Mary Had A Little Lamb: a well known English Nursery Rhyme about a girl who has a little lamb that follows her to school.
- This Little Pig Went To Market: also known as “This Little Piggy,” is a popular traditional English Nursery Rhyme in 4/4 time and Fingerplay or Toeplay song.
Farm Songs Theme Pack No 1 includes the following Five mp3 and PDF Download Audio Single Song Packs:-
- Bingo: a great song to teach your child spelling and the basic rhythm ta ta ti-ti ta.
- Had A Little Rooster: a traditional American folk song, over 100 years old. It is a cumulative song where a new verse is added about an animal and the sounds they make, each time the song is sung.
- I Went To Visit A Farm: a great song for animal and sound recognition, development of a steady beat and word substitution and improvisation.
- One Man Went To Mow: great song for teaching numbers and counting. It is a traditional English and Canadian cumulative folk song.
- The Farmer In The Dell: a popular, traditional singing game. Children love this circle game, which traditionally has a number of characters skipping around the inside of a circle.