Farm Songs Theme Pack No 1
5 Audio Single Song Packs – Farm Songs Theme Pack No 1
Bingo – Free Bonus Pack
Had A Little Rooster
I Went To Visit A Farm
One Man Went To Mow
The Farmer In The Dell
Each of the 5 packs contains the following:
mp3 song downloads
- Vocal mp3
- Instrumental mp3
- Instrumental with melody mp3
- Lyric Sheet PDF
- Colored Poster PDF
- Coloring Sheet PDF
- Sheet Music PDF
Farm Songs Theme Pack No 1 includes the following Five mp3 and PDF Download Audio Single Song Packs:-
- Bingo: a great song to teach your child spelling and the basic rhythm ta ta ti-ti ta.
- Had A Little Rooster: a traditional American folk song, over 100 years old. It is a cumulative song where a new verse is added about an animal and the sounds they make, each time the song is sung.
- I Went To Visit A Farm: a great song for animal and sound recognition, development of a steady beat and word substitution and improvisation.
- One Man Went To Mow: great song for teaching numbers and counting. It is a traditional English and Canadian cumulative folk song.
- The Farmer In The Dell: a popular, traditional singing game. Children love this circle game, which traditionally has a number of characters skipping around the inside of a circle.
If you like this product, please leave a review in the Reviews section, right next to the Description tab above. It would be greatly appreciated!
For a more detailed information about each Audio Single
Song Pack in Farm Songs Theme Pack No 1,
follow the links below:
There are 3 other Farm Song Packs available! Farm Songs Theme Pack No 2, No 3, No 4 and Farm Theme Nursery Rhymes Pack.
Click on this link to see all Farm Song Theme Packs
Farm Songs Theme Pack No 2 includes the following Five Digital Download Audio Single Song Packs:-
- Five Little Ducks: a traditional children’s song. It is a counting song and introduces children to numbers and counting, by subtracting. It can also be used as a fingerplay song.
- I Have A Little Pony: a traditional English poem and song. This is a great song for teaching Tempo, as the tempo in the second half of the song speeds up and then slows down again.
- Old MacDonald Had A Farm: a favourite traditional children’s song from the British Isles and North America, teaching animal sounds and rhythm.
- Piggy Wig And Piggy Wee: a traditional book and fingerplay song.
- When Ducks Get Up In The Morning: a great song for teaching word substitution, improvisation, animal names and sounds. Animal sounds are great way for children to practise phonemes.
Farm Songs Theme Pack No 3 includes the following Five Digital Download Audio Single Song Packs:-
- Bought Me A Cat: a cumulative song about farm animals, which teaches animal sounds and word substitution. It is also known as “The Farmyard Song”. (Source : Wikipedia)
- Click Go The Shears: an Australian Bush ballad about shearing sheep by hand. Great song for Drama where children pretend to be shearers.
- Come And See My Farm: an Argentinian Folk Song and a great song for teaching animals and their sounds, along with word substitution and improvisation.
- Six Little Ducks: a favourite children’s song that tells the story of one little duck with a feather on her back, who leads the other five ducks.
- This Little Cow Eats Grass: a traditional fingerplay/tickling song for babies and toddlers.
Farm Theme Nursery Rhymes mp3 download – Five Audio Single Song Packs
- Baa Baa Black Sheep: an English nursery rhyme. It is known as a Mother Goose nursery rhyme.
- Little Bo Peep: a well known English Nursery Rhyme about a girl who has lost her sheep.
- Little Boy Blue: a well known English Nursery Rhyme about a little boy who plays the horn and is meant to be looking after the cows and sheep, but is fast asleep on a haystack.
- Mary Had A Little Lamb: a well known English Nursery Rhyme about a girl who has a little lamb that follows her to school.
- This Little Pig Went To Market: also known as “This Little Piggy,” is a popular traditional English Nursery Rhyme in 4/4 time and Fingerplay or Toeplay song.