Benefits of Music Education
What are the benefits to children of an Early Childhood Music Education?
On this page we will explore firstly, the specific benefits of our unique Early Childhood Music Education products in learning music in a fun, natural and intuitive way.
Secondly, we will explore the overall benefits to children of an Early Childhood Music Education.
Studies show the brains of children with musical training develop faster. We hope to show that music education benefits the young child in many ways, not just musically.
Benefits of Miss Mon's Music Education Products
- Products are based on a traditional song repertoire, to lay a strong musical foundation.
- Products are themed according to the Kindergarten/Preschool Curriculum.
- We offer a wide variety of song styles and genres.
- We offer a choice of Single Song Products, Single Song Packs and Theme Packs
- Products are available at a low cost to make music education affordable for your child.
- Online products allow for easy accessibility to music education, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Products are designed, performed and created by a music teacher who tailors every detail to the specific needs of young children in early childhood.
- Products are created by a singer who has performed live and composed their own music and music workshops for children. This experience adds a real world approach to music education.
- Each song is recorded in a key and at a tempo best suitable for young children.
- Product recordings use live instruments on all songs to add the human touch
- We provide a vocal melody mp3 to sing along with and learn the song
- We provide an instrumental backing track with an instrumental melody, as an aid to learning the song
- We provide a backing track without any melody to sing along with once the song is learnt.
- We provide a lyric sheet with every product
- We provide sheet music of the song's arrangement, in the same key as the vocal recording.
- We provide a coloured poster of the song to stimulate the imagination
- We provide a colouring-in sheet of the song as an added bonus activity