Counting Songs Theme Pack No 2
5 Digital Download Song Packs – Counting Songs Theme Pack No 2
Five Currant Buns
Ten Green Bottles
The Ants Go Marching
This Old Man
When I Was One
Each of the 5 Audio Single Song packs contains the following:
mp3 song downloads
- Vocal mp3
- Instrumental mp3
- Instrumental with melody mp3
- Lyric Sheet PDF
- Colored Poster PDF
- Coloring Sheet PDF
- Sheet Music PDF
Counting Songs Theme Pack No 2 includes the following Five Digital Download Audio Single Song Packs:-
- Five Currant Buns: a fun, traditional Counting Song. This Counting Song is fantastic for teaching children subtraction. It can also be a simple fingerplay song as well as used for acting out a story (drama).
- Ten Green Bottles: another great song for teaching children subtraction by one. The repetitive nature of this song is perfect for young children to learn the melody and numbers at the same time.
- The Ants Go Marching: This humorous song is based on the biblical story of Noah and the ark. Though the time signature is 6/8 the instrumentation is like a march and is ideal for children to learn to march to the beat. Younger children can do simple beat actions or play a drum to the beat.
- This Old Man: an English language children’s song, counting and nursery rhyme. Melodically, This Old Man is a hexachord, using the solfege d r m f s. It’s limited range is perfect for young children. Rhythmically, this song uses ta (crotchet), ti -ti (quavers), 4 semiquavers (tikatika) and semiquavers/quaver (tikati).
- When I Was One: also known as “The Pirate Song” and “Over The Deep Blue Sea” “The Day I Went To Sea” and “Going Over The Sea. This “Sea Shanty” song has many versions and melodies. It is a classic counting song and each number has an action rhyming phrase to accompany it.
If you like this product, please leave a review in the Reviews section, right next to the Description tab above. It would be greatly appreciated!
For more detailed information about each Audio Single
Song Pack in Counting Songs Theme Pack No 2
follow the links below: